SureSwipe MSR - Two Heads Are Better Than One
Introducing the Industry's first stand-alone Magnetic Stripe Reader (MSR) with two Magnetic Heads designed to reduce confusion at the Point of Sale.
Featuring a 3-track, bi-directional, dual-sided magnetic reader, the SureSwipe MSR was designed specifically to read any magnetic stripe card regardless of which way the magnetic stripe is facing when swiped. With a 99.9% accuracy rate, the SureSwipe MSR ensures the card data will be read on the first swipe every time.
- The SureSwipe MSR ensures the card data will be read on the first swipe every time.
- Compatible with MagTek's existing USB MSR readers.
- Designed and configured to interface seamlessly with leading electronic cash registers, POS terminals and other USB devices.
- An LED indicator on the top of the reader provides the operator with continuous status of the reader operations.
- Captures 3 tracks of data from all ISO- and AAMVA-encoded magnetic stripe cards.
- Available in standard HID and Keyboard Emulation modes.
|Read Speed||3 to 60 IPS|
|Track||1, 2 & 3|
|Card Format||ISO 7810 and ISO 7811/AAMVA|
|Feature||Hardware Compatible with PC or any computer or terminal with a USB interface
Bidirectional card reading
LED for status
Compatible with USB specification Revision 1.1
Compatible with HID specification Version 1.1
Can use standard Windows drivers for communications. No third part device driver is required.
Many programmable configuration options
Non-volatile memory for configuration storage
Built-in 6 foot USB cable
|Cable Length||6ft (1.8m)|
|Connector||USB Type A plug|
|>Temperature||Operating: -40°F - 158°F (-40°C - 70°C)
Storage: -40°F - 158°F (-40°C - 70°C)
|Humidity||Operating: 10% - 90% non-condensing
Storage: 10% - 90% non-condensing
|Altitude||Operating: 0 - 10,000ft (0 - 2,048m)
Storage: 0 - 50,000ft (0 - 15,240m)
|Dimensions||3.94" x 1.28" x 1.23"(L x W x H)|
|Weight||4.5 oz. (127.57 g)|
|GST Tax||All inclusive|
|Courier Charges||All inclusive|
|Qty Price||Call us|
|Warranty||1 Month Warranty|